Call JDE Orchestrations From Excel
The Easy Way to Make the Orchestrator Work for You
Recapture hundreds of hours per year by tapping into the power of the Orchestrator platform with a simple, user-friendly tool.
Unlimited power to work in JDE, from the simplicity of an Excel sheet.
I’ve converted my repetitive and time consuming tasks into orchestrations, and process them through JDExcelerator. Hours long data entry or updates reduced to a couple of minutes.
- Hugo Pascal
Agnico Eagle Mines
Dynamic by Design
Call any orchestration from Excel.
Save time on your own terms: We’ve eliminated the need to build a custom integration for every new end point.
This means no costs or delays trying to get a vendor or dev team to address your specific use case.
What Does It Do?
JDExcelerator provides a quick and easy way to automate countless business use cases.
- Uploading and managing master and transactional data
- Automating business processes for individuals and departments
- Testing and debugging new orchestrations
- Converting/migrating data after a merger or acquisition
- Execute queries (data requests)
Use JDExcelerator Now
Our lightweight software is easy to set up and starts delivering ROI right away.
- Affordable pricing for end users and teams
- Installs on your computer in seconds
- No need to provision IT resources
- Keep working directly in the familiar Excel environment
Let JDExcelerator Do the Repetitive Work for You.
DISCOVER WHY ANALYSTS AND OTHER END USERS LOVE THIS SOFTWARE
ACBM: The Engineering Expertise Behind JDExcelerator
“As an early and experienced adopter of the Orchestrator, ACBM is a trusted collaborator helping Oracle continually improve UX and functionality for their customers. We have designed JDExcelerator to help clients access the full potential of their JDE investment.”
- Larry Furino, ACBM Founder