What to Expect with ACBM’s Accelerated Orchestration Training
Your business analysts will rapidly gain practical knowledge and hands-on experience with the powerful Orchestrator platform. No coding experience or prior knowledge is required!
- Create useful orchestrations in hours instead of weeks or months
- 20+ hours of expert instructor-led, highly interactive training
- Presentations and hands-on labs to merge learning with doing
- Open learning format for collaboration and communication
- 150-page manual with training exercises to maximize learning and retention
- Over 35 pre-built orchestrations
- 3-Month ADEX license
You CAN Take It With You: Export the Orchestrations you create during training and import them into your company’s JDE EnterpriseOne environment
Choose Your Training Option
Price: $8,100 + $825 per seat
What Will You Get from Orchestrator Training?
Your team will learn to build data integrations and automate business processes without writing a single line of code. As “citizen developers”, participants learn how to create useful orchestrations in hours instead of weeks or months.
Each lesson includes these core components.
A Clear Demonstration That Gives You a Solid Understanding
A Hands-On Lab to Practice What You Are Learning
Training Is Designed to Make the Most of Your Time
- All our training events are highly interactive with an open forum format for collaboration and communication.
- Class sizes are capped at 10 participants to ensure individual instruction and time for answering your questions.
- Participants receive over 20 hours of expert, instructor-led training, a 150-page manual of training exercises, and access to our training environment with Tools Release 126.96.36.199
- No coding/development experience or prior knowledge is needed to fully participate in the training.
- We start with basic principles and progress to tackling advanced topics and real-world use cases.
- For virtual training, your instructor has an “over the shoulder view” and can jump in to help if you get stuck.
- You can export all the orchestrations you create during training and import them into your company’s JDE EnterpriseOne environment
Special Gifts for Our Training Participants
Free Bonus 1
Access to Pre-Built Orchestration Library
All participants receive a set of 35 pre-made, ready to run Orchestrations that are easy to adjust for your specific use case. These include General Ledger, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Fixed Assets, Real Estate, Inventory, Purchasing, Sales Orders, Work Orders, and HR/Payroll. Build on our pre-made Orchestrations and deploy them in your environment in a matter of minutes.
Free Bonus 2
3 Month ADEX License
This user-friendly add-in tool provides a fast and simple way to call Orchestration from Excel for countless business use cases. Use this tool in the familiar Excel environment to upload and manage master and transactional data, automate business processes, and much more.
Larry Furino is the founder of ACBM and has 15 years of experience as a functional JDE consultant. As one of the earliest adopters of the JDE Orchestrator, Larry collaborates with Oracle to continually improve UX and functionality for their customers. His training curriculum is based on real world experience building orchestrations that help organizations save thousands of hours per year.
An Oracle Expert’s View:
“Taking a JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator class from Larry Furino is like taking an astronomy class from Galileo. Larry has been there since Orchestrator Version 1. He’s written Orchestrator plug-in utilities. He has passed the Oracle Validated Integration process. Most importantly, Larry has that rare mix of business and technical acumen that’s critical for putting the technology to good use.”
What Our Alumni Say:
“As soon as I finished the training, I wrote my first orchestration that saves hours every month for our end users and IT.”
“My team is off and running with a lot of ideas we can quickly put into place without any assistance. The Orchestrator workshop was the best money we have ever spent on training.”
“Our team quickly identified a dozen existing or desired processes that we can address with the Orchestrator Tool. The small class size and real world examples made for a very productive training.”
Ready to Get Hands on with Orchestrator?
Try Our Calculator to See Pricing
This workshop has been designed from the ground up to give those without any development experience the ability to create data integrations and business process automations using the EntepriseOne Orchestrator. Therefore, business analysts will benefit the most by leveraging their functional knowledge of JD Edwards.
Your company needs to be running EnterpriseOne tools release 188.8.131.52 or above. However, version 184.108.40.206 or above is highly recommended. Applications 9.0, 9.1, and 9.2 all support valid tools releases.
We limit the workshop to 12 total attendees so everyone can experience personalized attention from Larry. If you want to register more than 2 attendees for a workshop, it's on a space-available basis.
Yes, we can provide personalized workshops for your company. Use the contact form for more information.