AJAM Media Object Manager
Enjoy AJAM, a Streamlined and Feature-Rich Media Object Manager for JDE
AJAM (ACBM JDE Attachment Manager) is the latest addition to our custom built solutions for JDE users. This proprietary web app lets you preview and manage attachments (media objects) in JDE with fewer clicks and no frustration.
See Our JDE Media Object Previewer in Action
- View any and all types of media displayed in the JDE screen you already have open.
- Our application dynamically loads the full attachment list for each row you click.
- The first attachment automatically loads for you to view or edit.
We’ve Built What You Want.
JDE users know the frustration of working with the traditional attachment manager. Lots of clicks, lots of screens to open and close, lots of downloaded attachments to wrangle.
In response to customer demand, our team built an object management tool that does everything users want.
- Preview PDFs within JDE without opening new screens or downloading attachments.
- Work on attachments and add notes while working in JDE at the same time.
- View, add, edit, delete attachments without digging through submenus.
- Edit and format notes for font, color, etc. within a full-featured text editor.
Need to work with attachments outside JDE? You can download PDFs or other files directly from our Media Objects Viewer or print them using the PDF viewer on your local machine.
Simple | Affordable | Reliable | AJAM
There’s a lot to appreciate:
- Single implementation works in every application across JDE
- Choice of either a one-time flat fee for a perpetual license or an annual subscription which includes all updates and support.
- Both options cover unlimited users across all JDE applications.